skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
To New Beginnings
The adventures, ramblings, and life of Lenny
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Some links to pics from the race...........
I'm in the Middle
On the back left
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lenny
View my complete profile
Links
Hail's blog
Tuck's Blog
Midtown Direct Cycling
UO Cycling
treehugger
Oregon Bicycle Racing Assoc.
DailyBeast
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(49)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2007
(62)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(13)
Some mas pictures de Tucker.....And check out my p...
I'm sitting here at work, bored out of my mind, an...
School starts tomorrow at 8am......Too early.I'm p...
Duck's Roll Again52-21
One more week of summer.....I'm sure that sounds p...
It's a Pic-a-Ganza! "Forget Livestrong, I'm TooStr...
One last Celebration photo.Me coming across the li...
This is how we roll.......
So, I don't mean to gloat......Ok yes I do!Ducks r...
Some links to pics from the race...........I'm in ...
Here is a pic from the Time Trial at the race las...
Eugene Celebration recap:Well the race went pretty...
Eugene Celebration Stage One:Well there isn't too ...
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(21)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment