School starts tomorrow at 8am......
Too early.
I'm pretty excited about it.
Things have been pretty great the last couple weeks. I don't know why exactly but everything just feels good. I've been getting some good training in, been having alot of fun with the roomates and neighbors, and even starting to hang out with people that I don't live with. Maybe the social butterfly of yore is making a comeback? I've been in hibernation for quite awhile! I might even start talking to girls again. I don't know though, one thing at a time.
Eugene is a totally different place when all the kids are here. I literally have to dodge people running out in the street on my way home from work. I've never really been around a big college atmosphere before, it def. gets pretty crazy when the lights go down. I've managed to stay out of most of it though, both out of financial necessity and an overwhelming desire to sleep.
I just found out Dave is going to make an appearance in the "Eug" in Nov. Pretty stoked. Haven't seen him in too long, Jess I promise to keep the Coeds off! Needless to say, there will probably be more unremembered pictures from the playground.
I think that might be all I have for now........
A-Town Down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment