
I'm sitting here at work, bored out of my mind, and it hits me......I'm almost 22
In a week, I'll be another year older. Crazy. I guess I'm offically all grown up now. The only milestone birthdays I have left are...well I can't really think of any, but I'm sure there are a couple.
I've been feeling really old lately. Is this what it is like on every birthday from here on out? It is more depressing than anything else.
What happened to the last year of my life? And more importantly, what am I going to do with the next one?
I'm pretty happy with the last year. I think I did about as much as I could have with what I'm working with. Moved to a couple new towns, found something to be passionate about, met some great new people that will hopefully be with me for awhile, discovered what good beer is, started takings classes and doing well, lived the big city life, got out of the big city, won a race, moved up a racing category, and more. Overall not a bad year.
I think the next one is going to be pretty good too. I don't know why exactly but I got a feelin', and my feelin's are usually right..........

6 comments:
Important b-day's? Well... when you turn 35, you can be elected President! And at 55, you can be elected President of AARP!
Hi Lenny
29...29......29.....29....29.....29......29......29......don't worry, you're still young. I love you and miss you!
Don't let Mom fool you. You feel old because well, you are. Haha.
But hey, at 25 you can rent a car!!
yeah, I feel the exact same way...
watch it Tucker.
well when you put it that way len, i had a pretty shitty year...haha. keep doin' what you do bud. hopefully you can make it home for christmas.
Well there are definitely more bdays that you can look forward to. 30, well thats when your gettin old. 40 you're over the hill! haha I will let ya know what it feels like seeings how i'm there a little before you. Other than that look forward to 100 because by the time we surpass like 70 they're going to have pills making us live past that ha. Anyways, miss you a lot bro. Happy bday!
Post a Comment