Saturday, September 15, 2007

One more week of summer.....


  • I'm sure that sounds pretty weird to everyone else who has been in school for about a month already. We run on a different schedule here on the left coast.
  • Our new roomate James moved in yesterday. I knew I was going to like him from the second he pulled into the driveway, kayak and mountain bike on the roof. I'm looking forward to getting to know him a little.
  • I think I've got my classes lined up for the term. Looks like I'm going to be taking Math and Sociology for sure and maybe another class. I haven't really decided yet. I don't want to cut into the bike time too much.
  • I've got my winter training plan all set. If I can stick to it I should be flying by next spring, at least for me. It should work out to be between 11 and 15 hours a week. Guess I'm going to be spending alot of time on the trainer.
  • All the kids are moving back to town this week. It is pretty crazy to see how much more alive town is.

Over and out

No comments: