Friday, June 29, 2007


I discovered something new today. Now just hear me out on this. Coffee in the shower. Think about it. Does it get much better than that. It was sort of an accident. I took my cup of coffee into the bathroom while I was getting ready this morning; then I hoped in the shower. About halfway through, right after shampooing, I realized that my coffee was sitting only inches away. I debated for awhile about how rediculous it was to drink coffe in the shower but then I quickly caved. And let me tell you, I'm glad I did! Talk about RELAXATION! I don't know if I will ever be able to shower again without a cup of steaming hot coffee right next to the soap! Lather, Lather, Rinse, Sip, is my new routine.

I have a couple of interviews this afternoon, then I am headed up to Portland to help the guys move out of the apartment and get it clean. We are going to do a big night on the town as a sort of last Hoorah. It should be a good time.

The job hunt is going pretty well. I've had a couple of offer that I've turned down, I'm being a little bit picky. I should have something lined up by next week.

I'm going crazy making myself staying off the bike for a couple of days. It makes me feel lazy. Hopefully it will be worth it when I'm flying on Sunday!

Talk to you guys soon,
Your Boy
Lenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! You're a bloggin fool these days. I was like 3 posts behind. I'm excited for you; you must be so proud of everything you're doing.
Hope to see you later this summer:o)
meg

Anonymous said...

oh my god... My Mom and I are laughing so Hard Len... you are the man... We Miss You Like Crazy!

Anonymous said...

... and ps... My Mom says she Misses You.

she made me type this again bc the first one wasn't enough emphasis... :o)

Barb said...

What about conserving water - lather, lather, rinse, sip!

Let us know what job you land. I'm going to miss the Fairfield connection.

Have a great weekend - keep posting.