Monday, June 25, 2007



Alright well the first day has been a success so far.

I got a PO box this morning and I can't wait to get mail in it. If you find yourself with a little spare time, you should write a letter and send it to

PO 3587
Eugene, OR 97403

Letters are more personal anyways!

The pics above are of the house, room, and backyard that I will be calling home for the next couple months.

I've been running all over town dropping of resumes and shaking hands, there are already a couple irons in the fire. I figured I would get a couple hotels simmering while I looked for something else.

There is a race tonight here in town that I am going to do. I'm calling a victory right now, I can feel it!

Hasta La Vista Babies,
Lenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lenny!!!! You rock! I'm happy for you and know you're a chmpion! Can't wait to see you cross the finish line. I miss you so much!!!!!!

Love
Mom