Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm kind of scrambling to find a place to live at the end of the month. I put an ad. up on craigslist and I got this beauty of a reply. Not even I could have made this one up. I had to share it.



Dear Lenny,

Im a student named Johnny G looking to move into new shoes by the end of themonth. I believe I have had a similar experience to the one expressed in yrcraigslist sentiment so im reaching out because I ride my red road bike milesand miles like you and its potentially exponentially cheaper to slip into a pair of shoes than one-two bedrooom spots are cheaper split than a one bed bungalow. If you know...what i mean. So let me know Lenny if you would be interested in searchin for a new place with me, or would like to meet, or whatev the stitch inyour head may be. Write back hastefully and I would appreciate thee. Peace pc.

Duly, Johnny G.

Verbatim, what he sent me. I think I have unknowingly discovered the next Eminem.


Lenny

3 comments:

Molly said...

hahahahahahaha I am laughing out loud so hard right now. I think you two could have a lot to talk about Len Stew... if you know... what he means :)

Anonymous said...

He sounds a little too weird to share a pair of shoes with.

Philbert

Anonymous said...

Do you want the yellow, red and green clown shoes to wear for your meeting? LOL! Good luck!!!!