Monday, August 13, 2007

So here is the new crib........




It is official. I have signed the first real lease of my life. I'm tied in for an entire year. That is a pretty big commitment for me. For the last couple of years, if it didn't deflate or fold up, I probably didn't own one. However now, within a matter of days, I have a couch, bed, and desk. None of which will fit in my car! Crazy, I might as well just put up a white picket fence, buy a mini-van, and a golden retriever. Ok, maybe that is a little too dramatic, but I might still get the dog. We don't have to be out of our current house until the end of this month, so it is probably going to be a pretty gradual moving process over the next couple of weeks. The new house is only four blocks from where I am now, so it should be pretty painless. I'm really excited about it the fresh start. My last two living situations, it felt like I was moving into someone else's house. Everyone was already established. I didn't really have any say on decorations or anything like that. This house is like a blank canvas. The landlord is totally fine with us painting and everything. I was even on *cough* martha stewart online *cough* the other day and got a really good idea. I guess you can use some kind of starch to paste fabric on the wall. So it is like non-permanent wallpaper.

Also, I couldn't go through with it. I was supposed to start at Hollister yesterday. It was an internal battle for days trying to convince myself that it was ok to go in. But when it all came down to it, I just couldn't go through with it. Damn moral compass. Who would have thought that standards could override short skirts? I guess sometimes guys actually do think with the right head!

Hasta Luego,
Senor Lenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im likin the new place there brosef hopefully we get a chance to check it out when me and c-note fly out. do u realize we're about a week away damnit!!!!??

-sorensen

Anonymous said...

is a bird! Is a plane! is... Super senor Len
not a baby! not a kid! is... Supersenor Len

congratulations!!!

just keep in mine that not even a dog would be the perfect excuse for not coming home this xmas

juan carlos

Tucker said...

You're a homo...friggen martha stewart....



I kinda want a dog, too, when I get out to Cali. Don't know if it's smart though.

Anonymous said...

HEY NOW....SIMON CAN BE LOANED OUT FOR AWHILE......don't be a traitor, there is no other like the SI dog!!!!! I'll deliver him and you bring him back at Xmas!!! Then, Tucker can take him for a minute and I'll pick him up in California! Congrats on the house!