Friday, August 29, 2008

As was alluded to here, I've discovered that there were a striking number of things that I love that start with "B". If people can have lucky numbers and signs, I have an inspiring letter. In fact, if forced, I could happily live out my life only doing things that start with "B". Coincidence? I think not. Here is my list, which is by no means exclusive, and please add more

  • Bikes
  • Beer
  • Babes
  • Bikinis
  • Brothers
  • Bros
  • Buddha
  • Beans, coffee
  • Biddies
  • Bonfires
  • Boats
  • Breakers
  • Boards, surf, snow
  • Bays
  • Beef
  • Baja
  • Back, small of
  • Beaches

and on and on....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

back, small of...love it!

- craig

Anonymous said...

Oh dear you forgot one....Barbie

Anonymous said...

back, as in that girl has some

-sorensen

Molly said...

BIRTHDAYS...

happy birthday :o)