Monday, October 06, 2008

Guess what happened to me yesterday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT7f6Ac3FHI

It probably looked alot like that, except the dog came from the other side of the road.

I was doing about 20 with a group of 3 other guys and had no where to go. Luckily, I landed straight on the back of my head. I definitely got my money's worth out of my now shattered helmet. Other than the broken helmet, sore neck and sore hip, I seem to be ok. I had to have some work done on my rear wheel, but it made it through ok too. I'm not sure about the dog though, it ran away yelping, and needless to say I wasn't overly concerned at the moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lenny
Would you please call your mother when such occurences happen!!!! UGH! Are you doing okay? Call me!
Love,
Your Mom

Anonymous said...

Haha, wow. I would have never believed that someone collided with a dog on their bike until that video. Hope your wheel didn't bend like that.

- Craig

Anonymous said...

Hey Lenny,

Just a quick note to say CONGRATS on your new president!

Their is a sense of relief and hope on this side of the pond with his election.

Hope life is treating you well:)

Keep safe, Natacha

PS Hope you´ve recovered from your collision with the dog.

Anonymous said...

Have a more interesting life...Jk, you are my envy fella.

Craig

Ly said...

That was crazy!

I thought of you today when I saw a dog running (thankfully behind the fence!) on my ride.

Larry L.