skip to main | skip to sidebar

To New Beginnings

The adventures, ramblings, and life of Lenny

Monday, August 25, 2008


Why is it that the older you get the farther down your neck you have to shave everyday?
At least I'm not this guy....

.....yet



Posted by Lenny at 10:55 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Lenny
View my complete profile

Links

  • Hail's blog
  • Tuck's Blog
  • Midtown Direct Cycling
  • UO Cycling
  • treehugger
  • Oregon Bicycle Racing Assoc.
  • DailyBeast

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • As was alluded to here, I've discovered that ther...
      • Why is it that the older you get the farther down ...
      • I Came, I 'Skeed, I ConqueredIt was a really good ...
      • In preperation for a start at the UofO, a three ...
      • Operation O.L.R.T = Great Success. one last roa...
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (62)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)