Somehow my life has became so monotonous. Bike, School, Work, Rinse Repeat.
The bike started to control my life. I couldn't do anything because I HAD to ride.
Well no more my friends. Things they are a-changing.
Instead of Lenny's racing blog, that really no one cares about but me, you are going to get Lenny's commentary blog.
As it seems to inevitably be with me, Time to mix things up.....
So let's start here.....
What's the deal with Grapenuts?
No Grapes! No Nuts!
I don't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The Grapenut thing is very Jerry Seinfeld-ish!! Don't open with it though...
Hey Lenny. We love the biking updates! So, no Tour de France in the picture? Awe....just keep he blog coming! Love, Mom
Well Lenny, grape-nuts were invented in 1898, and the reason why its called grape-nuts is because it is sweetened with maltose, known at the time as "grape sugar". That and it has a nutty flavor. Oh the powers of google. :P
Stacy,
Don't you ever correct me on my own blog. There are no grapes, there are no nuts. It is a stupid name. Don't come at me with your research and logic.
I love living with you, because you are so bossy and because you notice excellent logic when you see it :D
Post a Comment