Sunday, July 27, 2008




My Hail is leaving, on a jet plane. Don't know when she'll be back again.


Hail's off for Honduras. She's going to be teaching elementary school there for a year. Here's the kicker, she leaves in TWO WEEKS!

I guess that's how it goes. When you you live a free spirited, wandering lifestyle, you don't always get to be the one to leave. Sometimes people leave you.....

I've done it, and now I'm on the other side. So this is how it feels.....

But no matter, the road is life. And I wouldn't trade my time with her for anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, we wanted to meet her! Where in Honduras? Be safe Hailey! Good luck! Who's going to take care of my Lenny boy?

Stacy Jo said...

Who's going to tell me how selfish I am with my syllables with her gone? What to do, what to do? I love Hailey

Anonymous said...

best of luck hailey!

- craig