Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not too much to report, but I know my vast readership waits with baited breath inbetween posts.

I'm just trying to get through the last few weeks of this term. It has been super hot here the last week or so, which isn't good for the motivation to do homework! I've just go to keep it together down the stretch.

I've been training really hard to get ready for the next round of races coming up. My fully hydrated, after lunch, weight today was 146. Which means I am just about at my ideal weight. I would like to get down to 145, I think I've got another pound of fat layin around in some cells somewhere. Then I should be in top climbing shape. The only thing left will be to make my legs stronger. Just FYI I wrestled 145 four years ago (wow I'm old), and I was dehydrating myself to get there. I guess I've atrophied those useless arm muscles. Who needs biceps anyways? Chicks dig calves! I guess I should start wearing a speedo and t-shirt to the beach instead of long boardshorts.

I think that is about it for now,
Lenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speedo, yes. t-shirt, no. the ladies will appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

f/ craig