Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hutch's Cycling Team Member
  • Lenny Stewart



Here is a pic from the OBRA Rehearsal RR last weekend. This is coming through the finishing climb on the end of the 2nd lap. I was feeling great and attacking off the front on the climbs where I can make people hurt. Unfortunately about 3/4 of the way through the 3rd lap my "flat" happened. What a waste of good legs!


Silverton RR on Sunday. It should be a pretty good course for me with an uphill finish. Hopefully I'm feeling just this weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lenny, You make it look easy! I rode to Ross Park and thought I was going to need a cab ride home!Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing you this summer....we'll have to take a bike ride!

Anonymous said...

I feel a first place in the air for Mr. Stewart. Kill it Len!

- Craig

Tucker said...

'bout an update, uh?!

Anonymous said...

i met adam sworensens aunt the other day. she stayed at maranatha.

love you. call soon.

leah

Anonymous said...

oh and p.s.you didn't call me on my birthday... i am kind of upset with you.