Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NIGHT OFF!!!

I've had 1 day off in the last two weeks........AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

So tonight I treated myself.....

Yup, I roasted a turkey. I decided to save the 15 pounder for a bigger occasion, but I brought out the little guy and he said, "Lenny, you've been working really hard the last couple weeks. Between the bike, work, and school you need to reload. I want you to eat me" And who am I to say no to a self sacrificing turkey? Teamed him up with some mash' taters, green beens, and stuffing. To wash it all down you ask? One Ice Cold, Natty Light(for my MKG Homies). It was exactly what I needed.

I other news.........who would have thought? Snow in Eugene.....
I even got a snow day monday. It made me want to skip work and head for the mountains, but self control got the better of me. Damn it.

One down side to the snow......

Welcome to my world for the last week and a half. It is pretty brutal. I've been racking up some serious hours on this baby this week including two 3 hour rides. Brutal. I've already exhausted our minimal DVD collection and we don't have cable. I have actually gotten to be pretty good finding movies online. I even got to watch an old AC/DC live concert from who knows when today. Oh well, I've got to put the hours in.......Cherry Pie Road Race Feb. 17!

And lastly, but certainly not least; guess who's making another NW appearance?
The one and only, straight from the 'skee, the impregnator himself.
David Reid....... ladies and gentleman! Feb 13-17.

Skinny dipping in the hot springs, skiin 'Hood, irish car bombs.... what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after talking to you last night while eating my ramen noodles, all i could think about was that lovely bird followed by an ice cold natty. mmmm. keep on keepin' on len and remember, i better hear about your first place finish!

-craig

Anonymous said...

damn len u sure know how to fix up a nice hot meal. its a wonder how this kid is still single. c'mon ladies look at these skills. much love brother.

-Sorensen

Lenny said...

No thank you ladies, my plate is already full. Ha. Get it. Plate, dinner, full. I kill me!

Anonymous said...

oh you!

- craig