
I'm sitting across the street sharing wine and playing cards with the neighbors, when Caitlin comes running over, "Emergency! Now! Come!". The she turns around and starts sprinting back to the house. I get up and walk out the front door and our house is filled with smoke! "Great the house is on fire. What am I supposed to wear tomorrow?" So I run across the street and run in the door looking for flames. Well luckily enough, there wasn't a fire. I did, however, see James ankle deep in water, fighting what looked like a loose fireman's hose flying around the room. No one else was home besides James, who was asleep, when it burst so the water was running for at least 15 min. Pretty sweet. I spent all night last night stomping on the floor getting the water to squirt up through the boards. Needless to say I wasn't up to make the ride at 8:30. Hopefully tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment