I got hit by a car today..........
I got pretty lucky; just scrapes and bruises and the bike made it through mostly ok. I get more and more sore every minute.
A guy turned right across two lanes of traffic right in front of me. I then proceeded to hit his front quarter panel, bounce of the hood, and skid to a stop across the pavement on the other side. I was doing just about 20 mph at the time.
That's twice now that I've gotten in a fight with a car, and both times they have won.
!!PLEASE!! When you are driving look behind you to your right before you turn! One of these times it will be me that you hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
jesus len! i know you're as headstrong as i am when u know u have the right away but damn man u cant keep countin on gettin away as easy as u have so far. glad ur alright though.
-sorensen
len len len...it never gets boring with you does it? maybe you should start packin' some heat so the next time you get hit, you can make the car feel your pain. be careful, i want to have a friend to come visit.
-craig
oh yeah, hooray America!!!
-craig
Lenny!!!!!! OMG! This is getting scarey. Can you ride somewhere that cars are not near? You're scaring me. I am so glad you're okay! Hope you put ice on everything!!!!!
Post a Comment