Saturday, July 21, 2007

So I was thinking,

I'm trying to get a fan club together to support the greatest man alive, me.

I've never really had a cheering section yet at any of my races since I didn't get into racing after I left everyone that I knew.

So, I have a huge race, for me, coming up Labor Day weekend, 9/1-9/3. It is a three day stage race taking place right here in Eugene, The Eugene Celebration. It is pretty much going to be the peak of my season.

I found airfare for $275 leaving from Chicago and arriving in Portland.

Airfare

I expect everyone to be there. Feel free to make T-shirts, preferably with a big picture of my face, buttons, signs, and any other Lenny-wear that you want. I also need a volunteer artist to paint my name on the road.

I'll arrange transportation from PDX and can provide lodging. I have a tent, futon, and air mattress that are out of this world! I can't wait to hear you all screaming my name.

Lenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see you soon!!!!
Love
Your # 1 fans
Mom, Leah Jacob

Tucker said...

...modesty? haha nicely said.


I might actually be out there though, with father and Keiko.