Saturday, July 14, 2007







Date:
Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: delking@pcc.edu Block Address
Subject: Sping Deans List
To: allen.stewart1@pcc.edu
Reply Reply Reply All Reply All Forward Forward Print Print Delete Delete
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you
on your appointment to the Portland Community College Deans
List spring term. This is an honor that we know you have worked
hard to attain. We hope that it is one that you will continue
to strive for as you continue your work here at PCC or wherever
your academic aspirations may lead you.

Honors List Students -- GPA between 3.25 and 3.49
Deans List Students -- GPA between 3.50 and 3.74
Presidents List Students -- GPA between 3.75 and 4.0

We are proud of you!

Sincerely,

Scott Huff, Dean of Instruction, Cascade Campus



Translation:
I'm kind of a big deal.
I'm getting bored already and I can't wait until class starts up again. I like this doing good in school thing.

Everyone's Favorite Nomad,
Lenny


p.s. That is Michael Dean at the top. Michael, I'm honored that you selected me to be on your list. I know it is extremely prestigious. Hopefully someday I too, will be able to both drink and balance at the same time. Your my hero!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, too funny. Congrats len! Seeing as how I've been dating the Dean for pushin 3 years, you'd think I'd make the list once in a while!!! hah
-meg

Molly said...

Lenny Stewart... you seem to have become the man... :)

i know i know i know, you always have been... i know.

Barb said...

That's my Lenny!