So I'm a little bummed. The guy who's picture is up on my wall, admitted to being involved in a doping scandal today. Basso, why?
In other news, Cinco de Mayo was a good time. There was a big festival downtown on the riverfront. It turns out Guadalajara is Portland's sister city. I guess I can cross that one off the list; Sleep with sisters....check. I'm sorry, bad joke. Anyways, the food was amazing, I haven't eaten like that since I left Mexico. Awesome food, great music, and cold beer, couldn't have been much better.
The weather today was amazing, sunny and almost 80! It was almost too hot for my mountain boy blood. I got a nice ride in before class in shorts and a shortsleeve jersey, at 7am. Fantastic. I was watching the news last night and I think it is the first forcast I've since since I've been here where it isn't supposed to rain at all. FOR A WHOLE WEEK! My fingers and toes will finally stop looking like raisins. The opened the pool at our apartments at the perfect time. I'm grilling out, and floating in the pool everyday. Well at least once.
Your Boy
Lenny


2 comments:
I share your pain. Another career flushed down the crapper. I'm still devastated by the Floyd Landis mess. That hurt. I don't think I'll be watching the tour this year.
weren't you warned the the northwest had rain like 360 days a year?
Philbert
Hey I would like to know what else is on this list of yours. You keep crossing things off but is there ever and end to it. Well I am glad to here that things are still exciting for you. Keep blogging, when I read it, its like a mini vacation to the west.
Chevonne
Post a Comment