Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm getting lazy. I know, I know. I promise I'll do better.
I haven't been up to anything too exciting. My friends Matt and Mandy from Driggs were out here last Fri and Sat night. They were on a NW road trip. It was a good time. Needless to say i ended up a little bit tipsy on the mechanical bull, i'm sure you can all picture it.

There is going to be a change in my roomate situation. Whitney is moving out at the end of this month. No hard feelings or anything, but it just wasn't working out between everybody. So one of Kyle's friends, Andy is going to be moving in at the begining of next month. I've hung out with him a couple of times and we think it is going to be a good fit. We are officially going to have a bachelor pad.

Ashley was up here this weekend. It was nice to spend some time with her, i hadn't been able to see her for a couple of weeks. I feel terrible though. It took her all day, a couple of buses, because her car was acting sketchy, and a quick trip by me to pick her up in Salem. But, she made it. Good times were had by all. Then of course on her way home, she got stranded and learned that her car had been broken into! Ashley, hopefully i was worth it!!!

I just got tickets to the Jet Concert, Dec. 8. I'm pretty excited about it. The venue is pretty small so it should be an awesome show.

Other than that I've just been working and going to school. Registration for the next term starts next week, so i've been stressing out trying to decided what classes i'm going to take. You all know how little i like to plan out my life ahead of time! I'll def. be taking 12 credits next term, i'm just not sure which 12 those are going to be yet. Well i haven't talked to alot of you in a long time, let me know how things are!
The One and Only,
Lenny
P.S. I forgot to get a picture of me and Ashley, but here are a couple pictures of her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LENNY, YOU WERE WORTH IT:)
-ASHLEY

Barb said...

Lenny.
Well things are still great for you. I am so happy for you. I hope I will see you over the holidays. Ashley looks very interesting. I'd love to meet her some day.
THink of you more often than you know.
Aunt B