Bored at work, thought i would blog.
I went out last night with Kyle, and soon to be roomate Andy. Good times. We started out in the Hawthorne District, which is a pretty cool part of town. It's over on the east side of the river. There are alot of smaller bars and galleries, it has a real laid back feel. So we were just playing some pool but, after Kyle got in fight with some girl we had to leave. I guess he was too close to her when he was shooting. You would think that if you sat next to the pool table, people would be playing pool, but apparently not. Anyways, we decided to go downtown. One thing led to another and we were back at my favorite spot, The Dixie. And then things got interesting. As everyone knows, I'm a dancer. What can i say, and i was drinking, not always a good combination. So i was dancing with this, i'll say generously proportioned girl. Well, trying to show off, i went to dip her, and, well, she was a little bigger then i thought. BAM!!! right on the floor. Dropped her flat on her back in the middle of the dance floor! So i did what anyone else would do in that situation, helped her up, turned around, and walked away. What can you say after that? After that, i managed to get my game back together. lol.
I just registered for classes yesterday. I'm taking 14 credits instead of 8, so i should be a little bit busier this term. Math, Writing, and Spanish. Nothing exciting, but all necessary.
In case i didn't mention it, my promotion at work is finally official. I'm now the front desk manager. It's pretty cool, i actually have people working for me now, albeit, only 5 and whoever i hire, but it's still cool. I'll be sure to send everyone a business card when i get them, make sure to scrap book them. First ever business card.
My bike club, Portland Velo, is starting a race team! So excited about it. I've been getting lazy, and letting the weather discourage me, but now i have new motivation. So i'll be training hard all winter to try and get sponsored in the spring. Floyd and Basso who?
The hotel is doing a complete reoutfitting, so we are getting all new furniture. Which means, my apartment is getting all new furniture. I'm going to try an get as many couchs as possible, and work with me here, "Stadium Seating". Put the couches on cinder blocks right behind each other, Stewart Cinema in my living room.
No plans for thanksgiving, i have to work. Kyle and whitney are both going home. I did buy a turkey and things to make a pumpkin pie. I'm not exactly sure how to cook either yet, but i'll figure it out. Pick up a bottle of wine, it could be a nice little evening. What time is dinner at Gma's? I can call like Mike and get passed around or something.
Well leave me some comments so i know you're reading.
Lenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment