Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Well I guess i have left everyone hanging long enough. It's the day you have all been waiting for, update day! Yes!
So life has been good. Classes are going fantastic, you know i'm pullin down those A's.
Work is going really well, i think i might be getting a promotion in the next couple of weeks. Lenny Stewart, Front Office Manager, mind if I do. I'm kinda a big deal.
I've been playing alot of disc golf with kyle. There is a course right behin our house and a couple within in driving distance. It's pretty fun, and it's free.
Unfortunately i've been working most friday and Saturday nights, so i haven't been able to go to big on the town. I've found a couple of really cool bars downtown, and there are two breweries within walking distance from my house. The lucky Labrador, and Mcmenamins, both have excellent beers.
Oh and i guess i should fill you in a little bit about the girl. Her name is Ashley. I'm really excited about her. Nothing is official yet, but i just can't get enough of her. I don't have any good pics of us yet, but when i do, i'll certainly put her on here.
I hope everyone is doing great
Love
Lenny

No comments: