Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A-Team dominanting the CWU Road Race. We finished 4th, 5,th, 6th, and 7th

Life has been blur the last 4 weeks because of the collegiate racing season.





I go to school and work mon-thu. then leave for the race fri and don't get home until late sun night. It has been crazy trying to stay on top of homework and life in general without having any true days off.





Such is life....





Racing has been going well. As a team we have pratically clinched a trip to Fort Collins, CO for nationals in May. I haven't had any marquee results but my primary duty ont he team is to help out our stronger riders and put in consistant finishes, which I've been doing a pretty good job of.





Here is a link to the results page if your bored....


http://users.moscow.com/wykoff/index2.htm

1 comment:

Tucker said...

Ft. Collins is only 45 minutes away.