The adventures, ramblings, and life of Lenny
please dont bring that coat home with u. love sorensen
What exactly are you trying to say?
there are some things better left unsaid...craig
i think craig is better with words than i am-S
jesus christ you're a homo....
Glad to here your comming home, maybe we can have lunch when your back.Chevonne
Love your sister's coat! She has a lot more cute things you can borrow! SO GLAD you'll be home during the holidays!!!!!!!! Friends are invited over because I'm keeping you home!!!!!!!!
I took this picture, and I must say that I'm glad I did... it really shows off your... hair?:)
MY COAT! looks good on you but better on me! i can't wait to see you! its going to be great!!Love, Leah
the board... is a burton supermodel aka badass. Be jealous.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
please dont bring that coat home with u. love sorensen
What exactly are you trying to say?
there are some things better left unsaid...
craig
i think craig is better with words than i am
-S
jesus christ you're a homo....
Glad to here your comming home, maybe we can have lunch when your back.
Chevonne
Love your sister's coat! She has a lot more cute things you can borrow! SO GLAD you'll be home during the holidays!!!!!!!! Friends are invited over because I'm keeping you home!!!!!!!!
I took this picture, and I must say that I'm glad I did... it really shows off your... hair?
:)
MY COAT! looks good on you but better on me! i can't wait to see you! its going to be great!!
Love, Leah
the board... is a burton supermodel aka badass. Be jealous.
Post a Comment