Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hello All,

So nothing major to report, but some little things.

My spring break was last week. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to Florida or Japan, like some people, but it was a good time anyways.

I went down to eugene two weekends ago to check out the University of Oregon's campus. I really liked it. It just felt right. The campus is gorgeous and the athletic programs/facilities are phenomenal(it is Nike's birthplace and home of Pre.). Oregon even has a cycling team, looks like i just might be a D-1 college athlete after all. It didn't hurt either, that I hit on my campus tour guide and went out with her later that night to watch the game! Overall it was a very good trip and I'm totally excited to start making moving arrangments.

Last weekend I had my first road race of the season. I wish i could tell you that i won, but it didn't happen. I was on the front of the pack going into the final turn, and i just couldn't hang on in the sprint. So i ended up 15 places back! I only finished 5 seconds behind the leader, there were just 14 people inbetween me and him. I learned alot about race tactics and strategies. next time I'll be sure to save myself more during the race so my final sprint is better. Ohwell, live and learn.

My spring classes just started this week. It is actually kinda nice to be back in the swing of school. I hate to say it, but i missed it a little during the break. I'm taking math and business this term. Both classes seem like they are going to be ok. My business class is full of a bunch of high school kids that probably have never worked a day in their lives. Just no competition, I almost feel bad for them, it just isn't fair. Some other school news: I somehow managed to find my way onto the honor roll. I know it is only PCC, but it still feels good. I don't think i have been on an honor roll since elementary school; Man, did i kill that state report! So just a little "I Told You So...." *cough, mom, molly, *cough. Now I just have to keep it up!

Otherwise, not to much on the horizon. Race season is now in full swing, so i'll be racing almost every week. I went to the Pepper show and a professional lacrosse game last weekend, both were an awesome time.
Well talk to everyone soon,
Your Boy,
Lenny

4 comments:

Molly said...

cough cough Molly... hm, I'm thinking more like me coughing and saying I told you so to you! I recall about 4 years of conversations regarding your intelligence and how I knew you were brilliant. Sounds like you're doing fantabulous! :) We miss you around here!

<3 Moll

Anonymous said...

Wow whats next the Deans list. Congrates on your list and I hope you do become a D1 athlete, that would be a fantastic experiance.
Tucker says Japan was wonderful. Just a little new on my part. I am finally leaving this place but not going far. I go a promo to the Hampton. Ya I know what a big step right. Any way good luck with the racing season
Chevonne

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the cough cough mom......you could have been the class valedictorian if you had wanted it. Your a genius! Afterall,you gave the 5th grade DARE speech! Phil said I can't write mushy stuff on here. Is that true? Or like I shouldn't ask if you fot your easter basket? LOL I love you and congrats on the honor roll! Mom

Anonymous said...

honor roll schmonor roll.... i'd still kick you ass in jeopardy... haha

just messing, I'll actually be graduating with honors as well; broze cord.

That's good to hear though, that you're actually not trying to get 9%'s and what not. I've always told mom you're smarter than I am.


Love,
Su Hermano mejor...