Sunday, March 18, 2007



Hey Hey,


Just a lil update. I got to go to the PISTONS vs. Trailblazers game the other day. For Free! Kyle, roomate, got free tickets from his office. They were practically on the floor. I could pretty much smell 'Sheed's sweat. It was fantastic. Needless to say, Motor City easily won. I then proceeded to talk to every person on the way out emphasizing that i was from Detroit and I'm sweet.


My finals are this coming week. I have been super stressed the last couple weeks getting term papers done and studying for my tests. It is going to feel good to get another quarter out of the way. I'm done with my classes on tuesday and then i am off for a week and a half or so for spring break. Not really any big plans. I will be working most of the week. Next weekend we are going to do a quick camp trip over on the ocean, then cruise down through Eugene so i can start making move preparations. It should be a quick fun trip, gorgeous pictures of the oregon coast soon to follow.


Otherwise everything is going good,

talk to everyone soon

Lenny



october road...........?

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yes we know you are sweet!

Be careful on the camping trip - be safe. Eventhough you ARE Lenny Stewart I worry about you.

Take lots of pics - relax from the stress of finals!

Enjoy the road trip. Be Safe
Love - Auntie

Anonymous said...

Let us know what the new place is going to look like once you find it. Your new nickname should be globetrotter.

Chevonne