Alright, so it has been a month plus since my last update; and I'm sure everyone has been really worried. Well, I'm OK! I haven't been up to much. I'm really jsut trying to get through this year. It seems like summer is just an oasis in the distance that I can never quite reach. I've been working really hard, adn between school and work I haven't had a chance to do much else.
I have about two weeks left in this term, so homework is pretty crazy. I'm in the middle of a huge research paper on feminism that is consuming a majority of my time. So if any of you ladies out there have any complaints against society, i would love to listen. As hard as i try, i still can't figure out what's going on in a woman's head. I don't know why they can't be more like us men. Hungry=Eat, Mad=Fight, Girl=Mate, Tired=Sleep. And that's about it(sorry guys.) I guess that's why we love them, they are everything that we aren't, and secretly want to be.
I just registered for next terms classes, looks like more math and Business 101. It's too bd i can still only take 8 credits, but i'll get the last laugh.
There has been some development on my future plans. It is looking like i will be in Portland until the spring term ends, Jun 16. Then I am going to be moving down to Eugene. It is jsut under two hours south of Portland. I'll transfer to Lane CC for the fall term. Then, if all goes well, I will transfer over to UO(Go Ducks) for the winter semester. I'm really excited about it. Portland is a great city, and i could totally see myself winding up back here later in life. I just want to have more of the traditional college experience that a more suburban campus can offer. So, I will be sure to keep everyone updated, but it is still a work in progress.
It is actually starting to get nice here. I have been able to ride outside comfortably for the first time in months. After being stuck inside staring at the carpet for hours everday, it is a blessing to actaully have things around me move when i pedal. Unfortunately, I think i lost some of my balance during the winter. I guess i got used to the bike being stationary.
NOTE TO SELF: Even small bumps should be avoided!
A little 1 inch nothing totally took me out right on the side of the road. Talk about embarassing. Luckily, i had full tights and a long sleeve jersey on, so road rash was kept to a minimum, and i of course had on my helmet! But cruising at 20+ to a dead stop still tooks its toll! I can't wait until the bruising starts! Ohwell, i guess its good to get the first crash of the season out of the way. And, i still finished my ride. I'm Lenny Stewart, its going to take more than a flesh wound!
So in everything is going really well. I'm looking into to getting back to Muskegon for Tuck's Open house/ graduation. I need to make sure i can make it work with school first, but i def. do my best! I hope everyone everywhere is doing well. I promiose I won't wait so long for another post, and i need to start taking more pics! Talk to everyone soon!
Lenny

2 comments:
A little hairy in that last pic, cant wait to see you when you back in june.
Chevonne
OUCH!!!!!! Lenny! I should be there to clean them up for you and kiss them and make it better! Missing you and looking forward to seeing you soon. I love you,
ride safe
Mom
Post a Comment