Lenny Update.............
Well nothing real exciting has happened. Just back to school and work. I've had a nice little mini vacation this week. We got 3", count them, 1.2.3. inches of snow and the city pretty much shut down. My classes were canceled and i didn't have to work. Spent a couple days cuddled up on the couch with some movies, wine, and popcorn. It was really nice.
My classes look like they are going to be ok. Unfortunately i had to drop my spanish class. If you are a full time student for any period during the year, you can't be considered a resident at UO. I was pretty dissappointed because i really want to get going on school, but what can you do. It will be worth it when I'm saving $30,000+ on tuition. So, i'm back to two classes. I'm really excited about my writing class. It is a philosphy based class, and pretty much is exactly what i needed.
Work is going ok..........i guess. It pays the bills.
I haven't been able to be on my bike at all lately because of the weather, and i'm suffering from withdrawals. So instead i've been forced to lift inside. Let's just say i need some masking tape, because I'm so ripped! I just got my first heart rate monitor. I can't take it off. I don't know why, but i like knowing what my heart rate is at all times.
In other news, I've sworn off women and no, i'm not replacing them with men. I've decided that i was wasting too much energy and time on trying to find love. So love, if you're out there, you need to come to me......
Otherwise everything is going pretty well. Talk to everyone soon
Lenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't understand the whole UO full time thing, but love is always suposed to find you, not the other way around, its supposed to take your breath away, knock you off your feet, give you butterfly's and all of those other mushy frases. I talked to a charter flight attendant from portland yesterday, we talked about the snow and what not. It doesn't sound like work is fantastic any more, here either I am ready for something new, I have a few contacts at the Chamber I am looking into. Well talk to you later.
Chevonne
Hi Len
There's lots of love for you at 5068 Pine Ridge....anytime you want it, any time you need it...this is the real unconditional thing...sometimes better than the romantic crap we all desire and think exsists! You'll have it someday, because you have a good heart.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment