Wednesday, October 04, 2006


So in case i haven't talked to you in awhile. Classes started last week. They are going really well. I have an awesome writing teacher. It's wierd to have homework again after a two year hiatus, but it is kinda fun in a way.
Last weekend, i was going downtown to go to the saturday market. When i got off the bus, about 20 Asian guys in matching bright orange jumpsuits walked by. So obviously i decided to follow them. 20 guys in ninja orange, they had to be doing something cool. I followed them to chinatown, where i stumbled across some festival. It was really cool. They had a parade and all kinds of demonstrations going on. Not to mention the food was fantastic.
So i'm 21 now. I didn't think i was going to make it there for awhile. I went and bought my first legal beer from, where else, 7/11 Sat night at 12:30. It was pretty exciting. I think the indian guy who sold it to me was more excited than i was. He was giving me high fives and even a free key chain. I haven't really done anything big yet. This weekend me and Kyle are going to go out on the town. He knows all the bars downtown. I'm pretty excited.
Holla Holla
Lenny






No comments: