So the race ended up going pretty good.
I took 3rd over all. It was kind of tough because I got beat by the same two people on two of the three stages. And I was only 21 seconds behind the leader, not including the time bonuses from the crit.
Ohwell. I'm pretty happy with the result. I was definitely one of the top 3 climbers in the race which makes me feel pretty good. I am mountain man after all.
I took 5th in the crit with pack time. Then I took 3rd in the final road stage.
I think the results bring me up to 14 upgrade points. Which is only 6 away from the 20 points that I need to upgrade to Cat. 3. I will probably stay in Cat.4 until I get to 30 points at which point they automatically upgrade you.
Results
I'll be racing tomorrow and Sunday.
Results to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
keep on truckin(biking)! u r doing a boss job len. i dont know about mountain man cuz i think u have to have a beard for that but good luck bro.
-sorensen
Post a Comment