skip to main | skip to sidebar

To New Beginnings

The adventures, ramblings, and life of Lenny

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kings Valley Race Pics....

Me testing the legs and seeing who was strong

Waiting for the field


Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.....

Sprint for the finish
-Zach and I going for the line. It was close but I got him b about a bike length I think.
Posted by Lenny at 10:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Lenny
View my complete profile

Links

  • Hail's blog
  • Tuck's Blog
  • Midtown Direct Cycling
  • UO Cycling
  • treehugger
  • Oregon Bicycle Racing Assoc.
  • DailyBeast

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • Here are some pics from the Willamette stage race....
      • Kings Valley Race Pics....Me testing the legs and ...
      • I did pretty well today...........ResultsSo I won....
      • So the race ended up going pretty good.I took 3rd ...
      • Willamette Stage RaceI had a pretty good day yeste...
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (62)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)