Sunday, March 16, 2008

Take the test

Finals tomorrow and tuesday, then another term out of the way. No plans for springs break except to get some good training in.

My next race is the Piece of Cake RR on 3-30. It is about 30 min north of PDX. Then the first weekend of April is the Willamette Stage Race.

It was a rest week on the bike this week. They drive me crazy because I feel like I'm not working hard enough. I went from 15 hours last week to 8 this week.

One of my roomates, Caitlin, is moving out this week. She just got an internship as a dolphin trainer down in Jacksonville, FL. I'm jealous. We have a new girl moving in next weekend named Stacey. I don't know much about her but hopefully it works out. She's got a yellow lab too, so we'll have a dog in the house. I'll get all the fun, and none of the responsibility.

ta-ta for now,

atsiv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great test, Len. Very true!

Anonymous said...

i didnt see the moonwalkin bear until he was just about to dissappear. but i got the passes correct. i do my best to look out for "your kind" on the road. be safe out there and good luck with the races brother.
-sorensen