Thursday, August 31, 2006



Well, the time has come. By the time most of you read this i will either be on the road, or maybe already to Portland. I will be on the road by 7 tomorrow morning. I am expecting a 14 hour drive or so. It will definitely be a long haul. I can't really tell you what i'm feeling right now. Excited, nervous, scared. This is it. This is everything i always told myself i could do. Now it's time to see what i'm really made of, what i'm really capable of, if i really am or really am becoming everything i think i am. Failure is not an option. I have too many people that believe in me, too many people to make proud, too many people that have made sacrifices for me to get this far. Not to mention myself. All of my hopes and dreams. I want you all to know that i might not be able to see you as often as i want, I might not talk to you as often as i should, or maybe our relationship isn't what i want, but it is the people that believe in me that keep me going. It is you guys that i think about when i'm lonely. It's you guys that i think about when i feel like i can't do anymore. I will not let you down. Everyone wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll be alright, i mean come on you're lenny friggen stewart. you are a pillar of excellence. no worries man and best of luck to ya. don't forget about us boys back home.

Barb said...

Lenny

I think you are going to surprise yourself! You've made so many giant steps already. You'll do fine and I know you'll realize soon what a good decision-maker you are. You've done so much that many just dream of....leaving Muskegon! Go get 'em!
You're in my thoughts and in my heart. Keep in touch.
Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see some photos from your "next chapter!" Steal that unprotected wireless bandwidth and send us photos of the new pad, roomies, hood, school, etc. We'll be waiting!

Anonymous said...

So glad you arrived safely and began the adventure of Portland! You'll do great and will be a great student. I miss you soooo much it hurts, but am sooooo happy to see you living and exploring! Make this a wonderful happy time! Love, your #1 fan.....Mom

Anonymous said...

Lenny, Tuck said your do ok, got into your new appartment and getting things started. keep us all in touch we miss you I the most. I am so proud of all the changes that have made you a great man. I and exstatic to hear you are feeling complete and fulfilled. It about time you feel accomplished. Keep striving for who you want to be. Keep me infomed and next time your home I really need your help with my garden.

Chevonne