Sunday, August 13, 2006

T-Minus 18 days..and counting.

Well I'm down to about two weeks left here in beautiful Victor, ID. It is definitely going to be a bittersweet goodbye. This has been an amazing 8 months. It was exactly what i needed. But now its on to other things which will hopefully be just as fulfilling. My last day of work is going to be the 30th of this month, then i will use the next couple days to get all of my worldly posessions, about two bags, loaded into the jeep. The I'll drive off into the sunrise on the 1st of Sep.

Not too much happened in the last couple weeks. I just went to the Black Crowes show over in Jackson. They played with Robert Randolph and the Fmily Band and The Drive-by Truckers. All i can say is Robert Randolph is the sickness. I felt bad for everyone else there because they had to dance next to me. And no one can do the Robert Randolph dance as well as me, well maybe except for the man himself. None the less it was a great show. The Blind Boys of Alabama are putting on a free concert in Driggs this week, they are the guys that put out an album with Ben Harper, I'm really excited.

So for the next couple weeks, i'll just be workin and workin out, tryin not to think about what day it is. Hope everybody is doing well
The one and only,
Lenny

No comments: