
And we're back. I thought i would put this back out there because i'm tired of telling people i will send them some pictures. It just gets to be too many people. So now I can just say "check out the blog".
Well alot has happened. I was just back in Muskegon for awhile because my Grandfather passed away. It was unfortunate that i had to go back for that reason but it was really great to see all of my family. Everyone has moved so far away so we don't get to be together that often anymore. We always seem to have a good time. There is nothing better then sitting on the back porch of Gma's house with a dirty thirty of PBR and the whole famdamly. (Jessie, im rediculous and i lost your email, send it to me and ill get you the rest of these pictures).

After i got back from MKG The One and Only, Micheal Dean came out for about a week. And good times were had by all. I'll be putting up a ton more pictures of his trip the next couple days. There are deff. some good ones.

3 comments:
Yeah you're back!
Aunt Barbie
Hey Lenny Boy-
What a great picture of the grandkids and Gma. Have to get all the kids a copy! I miss you!
Love, Mom
yupp that was prolly the best family reunion we have ever had!! ever!!
Post a Comment