

Almost weekly update,
Well not too much has happened in the last week or so. I had a bike race over in Jackson up Teton Pass. I did ok. I took 29th overall out of about 40. My time was 43 min. and the guy that won it did it in 30. So deff. alot of room for improvement. It was a tough race. Only 5 miles long but an elevation change of 2200 ft. I almost died.
I bought a car this week. It's a jeep Cherokee. It isn't the newest car on the block but hopefully it gets the job done.
There are a couple triathlons coming up in August that i'm going to try and get in. I've been riding my bike too much. So the other two disciplines are going to be tough, but so re soon to be ironmen.
The Grand Targhee music festival was this last weekend. I only made it to one day, but i got a chance to see Martin Sexton. He was awesome and put on a great show. Who would have ever thought i would get into Folk music. Who is this kid? lol.Below are some pictures of the car, festival, and the only woman in my life.
She is great. She never talks too much, but always lets me know how she is feeling. She doesn't take any offense if i want to upgrade her. She knows it is only to make her better, even though she is already great. She is always ready to give me a ride. It doesn't matter if it is a late night quickie or a sunday marathon, she is up for it. She loves it when i take the time to wash her down and lube her up. She just purrs afterwards. I couldn't ask for anything more. Yes that is a picture of her to the left. She is my little Giant.

1 comment:
think you can get that car out to skee anytime soon?? or is it as bad as the toyota??
Post a Comment