Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Blog game....





It's called randomly generated topic picture. I'm going to type in the entry titles into google and the first image that returns will be posted with the entry.





Schools Out For Summer


I finished another term. I did pretty well except I got a B in Stats. The only grades other than A that I have gotten so far have been in math classes. Luckily I think I'm done. with math, Finally. I thought about taking summer classes but they are only offered in condensed terms which means hours of class every day. That seriously cuts into my ride time. Not to mention that is what the winter is for, sitting in class when it is raining and I don't want to ride.
So this is how my summer is going to go.

  • 8am- Wake up
  • 8:15- Make coffee and breakfast
  • 8:30- Eat breakfast, Drink coffee with Hail and talk about the coming day
  • 9:00- Get ready to ride
  • 9:30- Leave the house
  • 1:30- Get back from the ride, make lunch, get ready for work
  • 3-11- Work
  • 11:30- eat, recap the day with Hail
  • 12:00- Sleep

Rinse, and Repeat.... Ride time may vary, but you get the jist...

I'm excited. Serious Miles, Serious Fitness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a work horse to me. don't get a damn nail in your shoe like big brown. tell hail i said hey.

- Craig