
I went to the blazers game last night with kyle. It was a areally good time. We got great seats for free from kyle's work. We even beat the clippers too. Not to mention that those blazer dancers look 100 times better in person, not that i noticed though.
I got my grades from the first term today. Not quite what i wanted but it was my fault. I didn't give enough attention to math. Got an A in writing and B in math. Lesson learned, even when it is easy you have to try. Anyways, a 3.5 isn't a terrible start for a first term after not being in school for a couple years. Only going to go up, I promise all A's next term.
Otherwise everything has been going really well. I don't start classes again till Jan. 8. It is going to be a busy term with 14 credits and working 40 hours, so i will def. get my share of rest in over break. I'm not going to be able to make it home for Christmas, but don't get too dissappointed, you know me, i could be anywhere by tomorrow! We'll see what happens..........
I miss everyone and hopefully i'll talk to you soon.
Lenny
P.S. From now one please spell check all comments before submitting, i.e. Molly.......gotta love her

1 comment:
Hi Lenny,
You will be missed on Christmas!!!! Don't open your presents until Christmas morning and call when you are opening them!!!! You are so cute, love the picture. Quit drinking so much beer!!!!! Mom has to say that!!!!! Love you love you love you. Jacob turned 12 Friday!!!
Post a Comment