Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Finally here a few pictures from around Portland. I haven't been bringing my camera with me much but i promise i will do so more often!




These are of my apartment and the view of the deck. I haven't put any pictures of my room on yet because it is still a work in progress.

These are from my going away party in Driggs. As you can see i was obviously the limbo champion.


I walked to the bus stop today and this killed me. Who drops off furniture at the bus stop?

Last night i was walking around downtown, and there happened to be a Mexican Independence day fiesta going on in Pioneer Square. It was pretty funny. Talk about diversity. A whole bunch of punk rock kids and street people standing around watching the mexicans dance to mariachi. I laughed to myself.

Hope everything is going well for everybody, more pictures to come.
Lenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lenny,
So glad you're having a great time! We miss you very much and we love you more!
Mom Tuck Leah Jake

Anonymous said...

yo len,
hope everything is going well for you out there. us skee-towners sure miss the hell out of you. hope to talk to u soon. keep truckin'!
the boys